Juno Red Light Healing Therapy
The world's most advanced light therapy devices
What exactly is Light therapy?
Light therapy has been used by the ancient Indians, Egyptians, and Chinese for healing and rejuvenation for thousands of years. However, over the past few decades, there has been a new area of science called "Photobiomodulation." At Biohackn, we studied how Light can be used for treating a wide variety of human health issues, including aging. We isolated the two most powerful and evidence-backed light forms called Red and Near-Infrared Light.
Biohackn's light therapy devices work by producing a biochemical effect in cells that strengthen the mitochondria. The mitochondria are the cell's powerhouse — it's where the cell's energy is created. So hacking the mitochondria is the solution to most health problems we face in today's world.
Whether your goal is to have glowing and younger-looking skin, maximize recovery from workouts, have increased energy levels, or improve circadian rhythm and deeper sleep cycles. Red Light Therapy can help you achieve these goals and many more.
- Light therapy treatments help your body's natural inflammation process as you recover from illness or injury.
- Increase in blood circulation. This indicates tissues are receiving more oxygen and other nutrients necessary for healing.
- Red Light is a lower-intensity alternative that can help support longer, more restful sleep.
- Red Light provide many positive changes in conditions that may have caused joint pain, Including Osteoarthritis Knee Pain, improving low range of motion in joints, cartilage regeneration, treating meniscus tears, general knee pain, hand and wrist pain, and spinal pain.
- Red light therapy is excellent for your eyes! RLT may slow or stop degeneration, improve healing outcomes for damaged eyes and decrease inflammation, leading to vision impairment.
- Red Light Therapy is excellent for stimulating and maintaining hair growth. May extend hair growing time, improve hair thickness, and even prevent male and female pattern balding!
- Red light has Anti-aging properties, combats wrinkles, and increases collagen production for smoother, younger-looking skin.
- Trainers and Professional athletes widely use light therapy to improve fitness, boost physical performance, and support recovery.
- Recovery from Sports: Regular red light therapy treatments have been shown to reduce delayed onset of muscle soreness, less fatigue, less potential for injury, and general all over increased recovery.
- Red Light promotes balance across the body and skin by enhancing cellular respiration, making energy production more efficient with less oxidative stress.
- Brain: Red Light improvements cognitive performance and memory, improve functioning after traumatic brain injury, improves mood, as well as improvements in certain neurological diseases (e.g., Alzheimer's disease).
- Red Light can stimulate the release of fatty contents from fat cells and ultimately lead to body fat loss.
Red and Infrared light therapy can also be used in a therapeutic use and health care. For example, it has a significant therapeutic effect on lowering blood fat and blood viscosity; it has a good improvement effect on hypertension, heart disease, and diabetes caused by hyperlipidemia and hyperviscosity.
Sound too good to be true? We hacked it !
Red and near-infrared Light have already been proven in over 3,000
scientific studies to do all that and more!
Red light therapy used to be limited to expensive clinics and antiaging facilities. However, at Biohackn we believe everyone should be able to use science as an advantage to make themselves younger. This is why we developed high-powered, energy efficient and affordable LEDs, all the benefits of red light therapy can now be achieved at home in just a few minutes a day. Much like we need nutrients from food and water, our bodies need Light to function optimally as well.